Stick Stage Battlefield 3 Stick Stage Battlefield 3

Rock Lee vs Gara

Nice job. Definitely based on the Rock Lee vs Gara fight. Or was it the Sasuke and Gara one? Anyone who watches Naruto should recognize this.

I don't really have any advice or critisism. Everything looked great. This has a good chance of getting on the front page. Do you plan on doing an animation with a storyline any time soon?

SMB: All Aboard! SMB: All Aboard!

It's sprite but it's well done

It's a sprite movie but you did a good job on it. This is probably the best one I've seen today. Professional looking animation (I consider animation different from graphics), nice voice acting, funny script (I especially liked joke about the soda being a toilet or whatever). Unfortunately, being a sprite movie I felt obligated not to give you higher than a 7/3 for voting, but it was great. I might have given it a 9 if you had drawn it yourself. Thinking it over you might have deserved a higher score, but oh well. Nice job.

Colors of Clay--Dreamer Colors of Clay--Dreamer

Buffering and Loading Are Different

Buffering isn't the same as loading. If it's buffering it basically means you're loading just enough of it so that you can play the movie and it'll load while it's playing. Here the whole thing is being loaded.

I didn't really know what to give you for style so I just gave 5. It's inbetween. Just ignore it I didn't mean anything by it. It would've been nice if you had made it longer.